Opentaps is the most powerful, fully functional open source ERP, CRM and SFA product available on the open source market
Opentaps is a tier 1 open source ERP and CRM suite which incorporates several open source projects, including Apache Geronimo, Tomcat, and OFBiz for the data model and transaction framework; Pentaho and JasperReports for business intelligence; Funambol for mobile device and Outlook integration. The opentaps applications provide user-driven applications for CRM, accounting and finance, warehouse and manufacturing, and purchasing and supply chain management.
Opentaps Business Benefits:
Lowest Total Cost of Ownership (TCO):
- Zero License Fees
- OFBiz Apache 2.0 license requires zero license fees and no reciprocity clauses
- Open Source
- Access to the source code guarantees your software framework investment can be developed independently from a third party vendor or integrator.
- Standards Support
- Support for standards ensures that OFBiz remains vendor-neutral and maximizes existing technologies and infrastructure. OFBiz supports the following standards: Java, JEE, SOAP / REST Web Services, MVC
- High Compatibility
- Opentaps's compatibility with numerous application servers, database servers, and operating systems drastically reduces the initial hardware and software investment required by your Opentaps initiative.
- Many Application Functions Pre-Built
- Over 100 function points are included with opentaps, reducing the customisation costs required by your implementation. Some users can deploy straight out of the box